Our Fiduciary Oath
Putting Your Interests First
We believe in placing your best interests first. Therefore, we are proud to commit to the following five fiduciary principles:
- We will always put your best interests first.
- We will act in prudence; that is, with the skill, care, diligence, and good judgment of a professional.
- We will not mislead you and, we will provide conspicuous, full and fair disclosure of all important facts.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest.
- We will fully disclose and fairly manage, in your favor, any unavoidable conflicts.
Thisa oath is signed by advisors who believe that it is their duty as a fiduciary to put the interests of their clients before their own. This fiduciary oath was established by the Committee for the Fiduciary Standard in 2009.