The Millionaire Within
Every journey must begin with a few tentative steps. Some are baby steps and some are taken in leaps and bounds. Our journey as father and daughter is a unique one because it began with both. In our financial planning practice over the years, we discovered through our interactions with clients our meetings were not about stock market returns, but more about the behavioral aspects of finance.
This may be an investment book, but it is not about the mechanics of investing. It's more about enriching your future by embracing your capacity to change your perspectives about money. Intelligent financial decision-making is not about money. It's about emotions, behavior, and unleashing the power that lies within you.
Here are the title chapters:
- Knowing Yourself and Your Behaviors
- Don't Pick the "Right Stock. Pick the "Right (or left) Brain
- How You Think Can Cause Your Wallet to Shrink
- Parents Don't Always Know Best
- The Magic of Music and the Science of Synchronicity
- Your Best Investment: Yourself!
- Enliven Your Optimism, Increase Your Luck
- Adjust Your Attitude, Build Your Cathedral
- Ignoring the Noise
- The "Aha!" Moment
- Advisors Come in Different Shapes and Sizes
- The Space Between the Notes
- Ways to Increase Your Dollars and Sense
- What She Tackles She Conquers: Women on the Move
- Unleashing the Millionaire Within
For an uplifting and informative approach to redefining your relationship with money, purchase The Millionaire Within on Amazon.com.